Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's a............

Well last Thursday we found out that we are going to be adding a little girl to our family. We are all so excited, Collin especially. We didn't care either way what we were having but we just wanted a healthy full term baby. When the ultrasound tech said the word girl I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes and Ryan was smiling from ear to ear. One of the first things that he said was well we better start saving for a wedding!!!! We both laughed. When we finally told Collin, he was pretty happy. He had been saying that it was a brother all week so I was a little worried that he would be disappointed. No way thought, now all he keeps talking about is his baby sister, which by the way her name is going to be Callie Alyssa. Whenever Collin tries to say her name though it comes out Cowwie. Pretty cute. I can't wait to start buying girly things and start decorating her nursery. PINK!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Yay! Congrats, you guys!!! That is so exciting. Collin is going to be such a good big brother. How fun to decorate pink! I might have to borrow Callie every now and then to do girl things with. :)

Abby said...

Yeah I love the name, that is totally our girl name.... I love it I am so happy for you!!!