I had to get a picture of this. Collin has this thing about changing and it make me insane!!!!! When I put him down for a nap he goes in with one outfit and then by the time he wakes up he is in a new outfit. This was just too funny since he feel asleep with his baseball hat on. I thought that only girls had the clothes fetish but I guess not. For the last 6 months or so he has been really into changing about 100 times a day and that is not exagerating. I swear I do more laundry with one kid than I would if I had 10. Does anyone else feel my pain???
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Nap Time
Posted by Creating Memories at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Noah changes twenty thousand times too. It drives me insane! I love that he fell asleep in his hat...too cute!
Post a Comment