One of the projects that Ryan is working on.
The kids took their 1st bath together. It was sooooooo cute.
Collin just goofing off.
After the bath........
I know it has been a while since I have posted so I will try and get everyone up to date. Well Collin started back at school a couple of weeks ago and lets just say both mommy and Collin needed it. He has a new teacher this year and I really like her. She must be doing something right since I get a great report when I pick up Collin. I have to say I was a little worried since last year was a little rough for him. He goes on Tuesday and Thursday from 8-12. I think that his favorite part of the day is lunch because he always askes me what I made him. Two favorites are ham and tuna!!!! The funny thing with Collin is almost always his cookies and chips go uneaten but the sandwich and fruit are no where to be found. Huh go figure! I don't know too many kids like that. Ryan just bought Collin and himself bmx bikes so that they can start riding together. It is the cutiest thing ever. They even have matching helmets. Ryan wanted something that they could both do together and so far so good. Collin seems to love it!! Ryan is keeping busy with work and also some really neat side jobs. I will post a picture of one. I know that I am partial but he does really amazing work!!! As for Callie she is almost 6 months and I can't believe it. She rolls over like crazy and is starting to scoot. She started eating fruits and veggies and just loves them. She and Collin are just a joy to have in our lives. My sister in law, Heather is getting married in about 2 weeks and we are all in it. Should be a lot of fun, espically to see all of our out of town relatives who will be here from Nebraska and Kansas. Thats about it with us. I will try and keep this thing more up to date.

0 comments:
Post a Comment