I know that I have said it before but I will say it again. I serously have the cutiest kids in the world. I know every mom says that, but it's true. If you are a mom then you know exactly what I am talking about. I keep trying tp take in every second that I am with my kids. As we all know way too well time goes by so fast. Collin will already be 4 this coming January and I feel like it was yesterday when he was born. Callie already has two bottom teeth and is just about crawling. Time to get the house baby proofed again. These kids are such a blessing to us. I used to find myself eager for Collin's "first's" and now I am wondering how much longer it will be until he doesn't run up to me for no reason and give me a giant hug and kiss just because or tell me that I'm the best mommy. I look at Collin and hope that I will always be able to rember the high piched tone he gets in his voice when he is excited or the way he walkes down the hall after his nap with a pillow covering his face thinking that he is going to scare me. With Callie I don't find myself eager for her first step or first word. She is our last child so I know it will be the last time I get to have all the baby first's. Sometimes I wish the kids could stay little forever but then I think of all the fun new adventures that lay ahead for our family.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Seriously.........
Posted by Creating Memories at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my gosh, your kids are so ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to meet Callie! I hope it will be soon! Keep posting the pics, I LOVE them!
Post a Comment