Here's a rare moment in our lives. Just the two of us........... Collin was too busy running around with his cousins to notice that a picture is being taken with out him in it and Callie I'm sure was being the center of attention. This was the morning after Heather's wedding. We all went to Teresa's house for brunch and present opening. It was so great to see all of our family that lives so far away. I wish that they lived closer because when we are all in a room it's a non stop laughing fest. To say that Ryan's family is great would be the understatement of a lifetime. They have welcomed me into their lives with open arms and made me feel as if I had know them my entire life! I think it is so rare to come across people as genuine as they ALL are. I hope that they know how much I love them and love having them be a big part of my life and my children's lives. How lucky we are!!!!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment