I am not sure who this haircut thing is worse on me or Collin. I guess it depends on who you ask first. I don't know why this is such a big deal to him but I dread getting him haircuts. Usually either I give him one or we take him to Auntie Heathers for the torture. Either way it never goes well no matter what we brib him with. So here I was thinking that I was brilliant for taking him to a place that does just kids haircuts and they can sit in jet, hummer, barbie jeep, you name it. Needless to say $18 dollars later and me needing a ear transplant, it did not go well!!!! The nice lady reassured me that it is really common for boys to act like this. Whatever, you coulnd't pay me enough to have her job.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment