Monday, November 10, 2008

BMX




This picture was taken about a month ago when we took Collin out to the bmx track in Perris. I can not believe how good Collin is a pretty much all things sports. I know I probably sound like another bragging mom but I swear this kid is so cordinated. He was just about the littlest guy out there. We were standing right by the start gate and as soon as he would zoom by I would start to yell and cheer him on. The cutiest thing though was when he'd go by he would be looking straight ahead and have this focused look in his face trying not to smile. I never though I would be one of those moms that was crazy about being real loud at the kids games but watch out I think that a switch got flipped on at the track. Poor Collin, I am sure he is in for years of embarassment!!!!!!


0 comments: